Monday, December 6, 2010

Venturing North Aberdeen

Last year, the family continues to Thetford is running I decided to take a look at the joint venture and the northern part of Scotland. A friend of mine had been raving Aberdeen, where he went to University, year, and I wanted to spend a few days of the date on which they hold Granite city information. I am convinced my cousin for the weekend to come and we hit the road.
Since neither of us knew the city to stay with anyone, we decided to reserve the room is at the Hilton hotel in Aberdeen. The location was perfect for us; less than a mile of the city centre and just a 5-minute walk from the beach. We checked in on Friday evening and went directly to the city.
I had learned that Aberdeen was referred to as the Granite City Pub Quiz. We had known the answer and it cost us group, the first place, so you are never forgotten! When my cousin, and began walking around quickly, we saw how the Aberdeen had earned the nickname is the clay is Union Street and Gothic Marischal College is seriously impressive examples of Granite structures.
And my cousin and I we are fans of Scotch whisky, single malt savoured as me, Ma, Cameron's Little Belmont Street, before walking down the lens to see the gig is Drummonds on one side of the road. This mode seems to be a favorite of Aberdeen's live music scene-it is completely packed and the atmosphere was great!
The next day We Grampian Highlands will lead and drove through some of the most stunning landscapes, I have never seen. My cousin and decided to go on tour, Glen Garioch whisky distillery. The guide told us that Highland single Malt scotch, they produce a picture, which has been produced wholly village character, charm, usually Highland long warm ready!
Since we were driving back to Glasgow on Sunday, the goals of the glimpses of the sea are considered. I've promised myself, I come back to Hilton Aberdeen in the summer and more time to explore the beautiful beaches.